Monday, September 13, 2010





Preparations continue. Not getting as much done as I want to each day. Love the work and have learned to love all the work leading up to the work. Program not done. Thinking out loud now. Worked on dance section alot tonight. I don't possess it yet. Very hard for me considering my feet. The P & P section goes better and better. Silly fun too - love to make faces and mug insufferably! What can be said of that except it offers genuine enjoyment. Facebook invites done though - quite an accomplishment. Liked going through all the faces of my friends, I mean looking at all the photos. So lucky, so happy to be blessed with such friends. It's the sort of thing that boosts one on! "Your silence on the subject of our ball makes me suppose your curiosity too great for words." Jane Austen's Letter to Cassandra, 24 January 1809

No comments: