Tuesday, September 14, 2010


I am working on the dance every day! It occurred to me I should use that as my warm-up, always! Tonight I added music and reminded myself the count is much faster than what I was doing yesterday for myself. Over and over again will be the only way for me. Must stick to this resolution. Breaking the play into five sections also works very well. Allows me to do detailed work on each section. Tonight was the "Novel writing and Northangar" Section. Susan suggested I make the novel section really personal. Amy wants the lines leading up to and including "Perhaps, someday, everyone will know who wrote P&P" to be as if I am revealing something for the first time. I'm not articulating this well. Certainly the whole play should be like this. Jane's words are best: I dined upon goose yesterday, which, I hope, will secure a good sale of my second edition." Jane Austen's Letter to Cassandra, 11-12 October 1813.

No comments: