Thursday, May 26, 2011

Travel Journal Pick Up - MAY 1, 2011 HILTON HEAD ISLAND - Every thing is running on schedule. Hank met us at the theatre, gave us a tour, signed and gave us his book too! Went to lunch first, then to housing, a lovely condo near the beach - Fiddlers Cove. The warm air so soothing. Back to the theatre for tech. Which goes quite well. We run it with cues, then go cue to cue. Ann and Andrew, from Next Stage - Bath - drop into rehearsal - I am thrilled to see them - it has been since September! After tech, back to condo for a walk on the beach and a light dinner. Very happy with the SCRC black box theatre. Quite comfortable, acoustics excellent. I've discovered I've no access to a computer. The condo is not wired. J will work during the day while I have our little one and then I am performing every night. So no access. A week without one. A week of emails piling up. But there it is. I will make the best of it. I have posted the wrong charity, Hank tells me, but I cannot correct this now until I am home and can revise the link. Home is where I have "contribute" so there it is. The correct charity is linked here: http://www.hhisafeharbour.org/

No comments: