Monday, May 23, 2011

Pick up from Travel Journal: April 30, 2011, Saturday
I write today from Savannah, GA. So comfortable down here. One arrives and one feels taken care of. I feel I have a special link or tie to the south. When I came down here for graduate school (University of South Carolina) I had just been through a terribly difficult time. And here we are, my dear father, Anthony Eterovich, has just passed away. It's very hard to explain how comforting the warm wind is. May is a perfect time to be here because it's not too hot yet. Though the heat never bothered me much, I used to walk around carrying a large cup of ice and sipping it as I walked up the street to rehearsal. Wish we could see Jeannine, but will be too hard to make the trip up and perform. We had a lovely meal at Vic's By the River. Our little one went to sleep early because no nap today. But I worry about everything and am excited to see the theatre tomorrow, May1.

No comments: