Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Greetings from Ocala, FL! The weather is not as warm as I would like it but it is very beautiful!Spanish moss, palm trees and Jane Austen. I cannot think of a better combination. I had a high school matinee at CFCC this morning that I was a bit nervous over. As it turned out I had no reason to be because the students really got many more of the jokes and funny lines than I ever expected! Even my young man, though quite reluctant to dance with me, obliged me when I quietly said, "won't you come with me"! And naughty Lady Susan got whistled at and she wasn't at all mad about it - she rather secretly rejoiced in it and smiled voraciously at the young man. To still be whistled at at my age! My goodness, we had such fun! I'm always a wreck beforehand and always overjoyed after getting out there. There are palm trees and lots of visiting with locquacious head of department Dave Hartley - everyone here is so hospitable - true southern hospitality.

No comments: