Friday, September 28, 2007



What an evening! I was terrified before I went on but did calm down. The show was heaps of fun. For the first time that I've performed this play, I had much trouble getting "Tom Lefroy" to come up on stage with me for the dance section - he was glued to his seat - I had to tug and tug. It was hilarious! I was panicing because I was losing time in the music and then I heard Susan's voice in my head saying, don't worry about getting behind, it really doesn't matter, they are watching the guy! Susan, it was so true! He got a huge round of applause and I got to finish my dance while people were still clapping. The expressions of panic on people's faces when I came out as Miss Bates were absolutely priceless. My Caroline and Fanny were so sweet and cute and James was played by the head of the English Department here - he was quite debonair! I will have pics to publish when I'm home and can download. I forgot to mention that I saw a wolf on the streets here after dinner on Wednesday night. I've never seen a wolf in the wild - on city streets - it was breathtaking.

No comments: